Sunday, September 8, 2013

Reflective Post Numbah Twoooo

Today I'm reflecting on time spent in the Botanical Gardens, here on campus. I went to the Botanical Gardens in order to find some inspiration for my One Pager due soon, but what I found there was even better that inspirations, it was peace. The quite sounds associated with the forest, such as squirrels rummaging, the breeze flowing against the leaves, and the nice crunch of gravel beneath your feet as you slowly walk around the Gardens was music to my ears, and provided me with the natural serenity I needed for the weekend. Peace wasn't the only thing experienced when I went into the Gardens, there was much more. I, in fact, found my inspiration for my one pager by reflecting on the wonderful bounty that is the forest. It gave me a sense of nirvana being there, and it makes me want to go back again. the picture here is a map of the Botanical Gardens, and as you can see, it is quite impressive for an on campus Garden. There were many sections of wildlife there from North Carolina, and more! All in all, I would definitely suggest taking a walk into Botanical Gardens. It might be just the thing to cheer you p when you're feeling a little down.

No comments:

Post a Comment